Wyatt had a fun 5th B-Day party and at night we decided to go out with our good friends the Fullers. Well, things got a bit out of hand (as usual) and Steph decided to "help" by getting Wyatt's balloon off the back of his chair.
Problem was with her super-human strength, she ripped the back of the chair right off!

In the words of Shallow Hal:
What's this chair made of?!? A...Steel? Yeah? Well, you should get it welded better in the corners!
Now I hope people believe me when I say she beats me if I don't don't pick up my towel!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
What's this chair made of? ...a...Steel.
Posted by
Lance
at
7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
whoa, i better not ever tick steph off.
You gotta be careful around Steph, that's for sure. She's a tough chick.
Way to go Steph.....I'd say things got outta hand!
Moms have to be tough! We don't survive if we're not!
Post a Comment