Another great Halloween and we enjoyed dressing up. Despite Steph's incredibly tempting suggestions, I went with something else (although the woop-A one was attractive).
The Boys went the straight forward route: Wyatt: Optimus Prime, Conor: Ironman, and Chase:Jedi.
Madi shows us a new side as Devil-Girl and Lauren went original as "Break-up Barbie".
With this months release of the Twilight movie, Steph has stopped acknowledging anyone not named Edward - although if you saw how white my belly is, I come close on the sparkling skin. After initially getting the evil eye, Steph jumped in and made the shirts herself (isn't she awesome!)
Without further adieu:
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Costumes!
Posted by
Lance
at
5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You guys were awesome -- love the themed family look. Especially Edward.
You guys are so awesome! Those costumes are great! Hope you had a fun night. Steph...only 18 more days!!!!
Great costumes!!! Steph is so dang funny and talented! She is way cuter than Bella!
I love the costumes! Steph is beyond creative!
I love it! Sorry I am a Jacob fan. He is a hunka in the movie
oh. my. GOSH.
lance, you are killing me. that could be the COOLEST COSTUME IN THE WORLD.
i'm totally gonna give you props.
Wow you guys are so creative! I LOVE the costume Lance! You make fantastic vampire eating warewolf!
I didn't detect a hint of jealousy for Edward either!
Post a Comment