Friday, November 20, 2009

Halloween 2009

We LOVE our holidays around here!!
Halloween is one of our favorites!
Here's the costume line-up this year...

Not in Kansas anymore....Lauren I mean "Dorthy" and her little dog too!

...looking for her yellow brick road...

Lauren and a munchkin?....No! It's her buddy Brianna! :)

Madi...our little sock hop


Chase, the Jedi...using the force...you want to give your candy to me....

Chase and his best buddy Will....the force is strong with these two!
(I love the look on Chase's face here...he truly looks like a Jedi deep in thought)



Conor (dressed in army fatigues) and our friend Addison manning the candy kettle at the trunk-or-treat
Madi missed the trunk-or-treat because she was at "So You Think You Can Dance!!!"...which she LOVED!

Friends Addison and sis Michaela...the 80's are back!!!

and their brother Dylan the Pirate!


And Wyatt-Fett...trying to get that dangling donut at the trunk-or- treat


My old stand-by...but a favorite! Snow White

And here I am with my handsome prince :)


Maybe it's because we had so many Halloween parties this year... we had a few costume changes

Lauren left Kansas to go to Indy

...and found her little champ!

Lancey-Pants Jones!


and we can't forget the stupid...I mean, cute little puppy!

"SQUIRREL!!!"

After I bought this, I brought it home and put it on the dog then took him out to show the kids and said... (to quote the movie "Up")..."It is funny because the squirrel gets dead!!!!"
In unison all of my kids yelled, "MOOOOOOM!!!!!!You are SOOO mean!!"

I thought it was funny.

And now....my masterpiece!!
I thoroughly enjoyed defacing this Barbie...
Their heads are a lot harder to pop off than they used to be...


Her "dress" was made out of red velvet cake, so it looked bloody inside...hee hee hee!

I think it is safe to say that we exhausted all of our Halloween energy this year!!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Oh my gosh Stephanie, you crack me up! I love the Barbie cake. Your kids have to know how lucky they are to have such an awesome and cool mom!
The costumes rock!

andrea said...

Looking good.....including the squirrel.

I'm worried about that Barbie cake....Steph, they have medication for days like that.... ;)

Where DO you come up with this stuff?!?!!! Have you sent that picture into Cake Wrecks? She'd love it.

Kristi said...

Dude Steph, I LOVE that cake!!! I so want to make one of those bloody barbie cakes next year. And I love the cute costumes for everyone!!

Helen said...

Cute kids. I love the costumes and the cake what can I say. You really have a talent.

Chelsey said...

I love all the costumes and the cake! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!