Cougars Homecoming Pep Rally!
As I have mentioned maybe just a few times before :) .... Madi is Lt. Captain of the dance team at Clint Small Middle School!They helped put on the pep rally for the Homecoming game!
Ready?OK!!!!
Give me an "L"!!!..not really...it just looks like an "L" to me....
They were cheering on the Football team as they came running into the gym....but I didn't get any pictures of the football team....why? Cuz I don't care about them...
I just LOVE to watch Madi do her thing!
She has so much spunk and emotion when she dances...she does when she's NOT dancing.... but it really shines through when she's doing the thing she loves the most!
She's always front and center when they perform, which I LOVE cuz I can see her!!! :)
I am not a proud mom AT ALL!
They performed two Hip Hop dancesVERY fun!!





6 comments:
cottams heart madi! yaaaaay madi!!!
Yeah, Maddie! Now where is the dang video!!!!
It's fun to see Madi since we can't be there. Looks like Madi did a great job. Thanks for posting the pictures.
You look awesome Madi! You'll have to perform for us when we see you next!
I see Madi and think of you Steph, she looks so much like you, what a doll. Great job on both parts.. love ya
Madi you are SO COOL!!! I love the pictures, keep them coming! I'm glad you have a passion for something and are living your dreams :D
Post a Comment