Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ready for Halloween?

Let's see....
We've got our decorations up...








...our sugar cookies made...


pumpkin seeds toasted...


and everyone is working on their jack-o-lanterns!



The finished products...

Cinderella's carriage awaits...also waiting for wheels...
Conor has created a monster!

Wyatt did a self-portrait :)

Chase did "Jaws"

..and Lauren went artsy

pumpkin innards make me sick...

...but I'd say we're ready for Halloween!!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I love your decorations and beautiful house! Hope your Halloween was tons of fun!

Whitaker Family said...

All I have to say to all of your recent posts is you get the mom of the year award! You do such fun things with your kids! I need to take lessons from you.

Unknown said...

Cute cute decorations! And cute family too :) I was so sad when I put my haloween decor away...but I am super excited for next week when we get to pull out the christmas stuff!

Helen said...

Cute pumpkins. Very creative. The pumpkin innards making you sick made me sick.

andrea said...

Cute decor. Of course.

My decorations consisted of the pumpkins on the porch and whatever construction paper stuff the kids brought home from school. Sad, huh?

Oh, and I meant to make sugar cookies. Didn't happen. Maybe leaves and just pumpkins for Thanksgiving....