Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In the dog house...

Well....we've done it now...
meet, "Speck"
The newest member of our family.

a little Terrier / wire hair /mutt mix...who we adopted yesterday!

He's a tiny li'l thing, and the kids love him...almost to death :) ... Lance is less than excited.
He's spoiled rotten already--everyone carries him around like a baby.
He's only three months old, so, he'll get a bit bigger...but not much!...I think I'll go buy a purse to put him in... :)

10 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, he is a cutie for sure.

Love it!

Pyatt said...

Loving your blog...and your darling family and your dog!:) I'm adding you to my list so I can keep tabs on you guys and get you to come to San Diego! :)

Chelsey said...

Oh, he is way cute. But I wouldn't be too excited to have one either; unless its an "outside" dog. But he is little!

Lynne said...

HE all most could be a twin to Sadie she 3 years old now and weight 11 pound She has her own
bed so when the world get to much for her she go to it it's her safe place & she sleep there every night

Anonymous said...

Very cute! But if you go the purse route, I'll have to report you to the humane society.

Unknown said...

oooooh I'm soooooo jealous..:)
I think we're going to have to get a dog now :D

LittlePartyof7 said...

I just love little doggies!!! What would our world be without them?? He is super cute!! Congratulations!!

andrea said...

Still thinking you are gonna stick him in your purse? Or make a purse out of him?! ;)

KT said...

He deserves the CUTEST lil' purse!

Anonymous said...

The purse works really good, if you break a little ambian pill and mix it with his water ;) Oh yeah, and don't ever let him get too excited......boy dogs tend to uh - leak a bit~ haha!