Monday, May 18, 2009

"Mystery in Moonlight"

This past week Chase had his debut in the Mills Elementary choir musical, "Mystery in Moonlight"
Here's the handsome li'l business dude now...

His role was vital.
He and his friend Grahm played extremely important business men rushing through an airport only to have the dogs(?) in their suitcases start barking from within and trying to get at each other....no, it doesn't make sense to me either...but it was a great comic relief during a very intense scene where the detectives of the world are on a mad search for the missing Energizer Bunny.



They had one of the largest choirs in the history of Mills Elementary. Their teacher Debbie Tannert is one of the best in the state of Texas!! She always does an amazing job!!--especially with 100 fourth graders!
choir number--they did an excellent job!

Secret Service agent Chase reporting...come in Red Eagle...
He was quite excited to have a Bluetooth as part of his costume. All the kids were calling him James Bond...
...which he loved and ate up while entertaining the masses :)


Bond...James. Bond.

I love this picture! Everyone is facing their director---he's facing me...love that boy!

I love this too....Wyatt was so excited about his brother's role --being obsessed with being just like his big bro.--that he dressed up "just like Chase"

...and decided Chase needed an escort- by his number one fan- into the school for the nightime performance



Here he is sporting an Inspector Clouseau-ish moustache...very smart.


A job well done!!
You can contact his agent for future roles and public appearances!

8 comments:

Chelsey said...

Wow...he is such a handsome little guy! I love the picture where he is facing you and everyone else is turned the other way! Give them all loves and kisses for us!

Sara said...

OO7 pulls off another perfect assignment! We are anticipating a replay in Durango. Skit night anyone? Way to go Chase!

Jan said...

Oh, how fun is this! Makes me miss you and your cute boys more than ever - -looks like a blast!

Helen said...

He makes a handsome 007. You go Chase. I hope the DVD works so we can see him in his play.

Diane said...

I think I would like Chase. Very cute and he looks rico suave with the mustache.

jenjamin said...

So handsome!

Whitaker Family said...

Great job, Chase, or should I say James Bond!

Bethany said...

OH MY GOSH...YOU'RE HOUSE!!! Oh, I mean...your kids. YAY!!! Yay for plays and concerts and braces and cuteness, but OH MY GOSH...YOU'RE HOUSE!!! I still can't quite pick my chin up and close my mouth. IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope to one day see it!!! I LOVE IT!!!!