Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awards, awards, awards

Tis the season for award ceremonies...
We'll start with my sweetie


Lance has worked at Intel for 15 years now. He loves it --most of the time!:)
Anywhoo, I wish I could better describe the award he and his group were given, but I don't speak nerd very well, so we'll just have to leave it as "a major award"


...No, it wasn't a leg lamp--darn it--. but we got to have a nice evening out and dinner with the Intel Big Whigs, who flew in for the occasion, at this place:



It was a great dinner, with my great hubby--congrats sweetie! Thanks for all of your hard work!! You are amazing!!!


NEXT
this gal Lauren

and this gal Madi

are my idols!!
These are some of the hardest working girls you've ever seen!!
(I want to be just like them when I grow up!!)



We had the NJHS (National Junior Honor Society) ceremony last night where Lauren and Madi have maintained membership since 6th grade!! Lauren also played with the chamber orchestra for the ceremony. Great job Girls!!!We are so proud of you!!

And in Conclusion, I received word that Lauren and Madi both placed on the National Latin Exam!!! Lauren won the Gold medal!! She will be receiving it at the official Latin awards ceremony coming up, so stay tuned for more pics!!


Thank you for letting me brag about my idols---I just love those guys!!! :)

9 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations!!!! You have an amazing family and we love them very much. We are very proud grandparents.

Jan said...

Yay for all the Hacking awards! You should be proud of all of them -- they are awesome! (and you are too!)

Cammie said...

Congrats all around. Way to go. Thanks for sharing the news with us. Love hearing about all that goes on

jenlinmin said...

Well, heck yeah!

Chelsey said...

Congrats to all of you guys! So proud of you! You deserve every bit of praise you get! We love you guys!

Unknown said...

Wow congrats to everyone on all your awards! :) I'm feeling inspired at the moment!
By the way, Lauren and Madi are GORGEOUS...congrats to the one for getting the braces off and to the other for getting them on :)

Anonymous said...

Pretty Amazing Kids you have.....and Of course they OWE it ALL to their Amazing MOM!!!! Seriously, I UNDERSTAND how much Moms and Dads make a difference :)

Congrats to Lance (after all behind every great man is an AWESOME and AMAZING WOman) And Congrats to you your Beautiful Daughters !!!!

Diane said...

Wow, you are living in a household of champs! What fun and please brag about your "idols"! Congrats

jenjamin said...

Have I ever told you that I love ya. I just love how positive you are all the time. I hate wet blankets, and you are just like a warm, snuggly cozy one. Anyway Congrats on your leading man, I love it when they get recognized for being the excellent people they are. And I sort of want to be like you when I grow up, You have fantastic girls. Good work.