What all's goin' on in Texas!
I feel for her. Literally. Someday she will know that it is all worth it!
Oh, I feel for her too. Mouth pain is so not fun. But she too will end up with the same gorgeous smile that Lauren now has! Yay Madi!
Ouch; I totally understand your pain madi, those are not fun! You still look beautiful!
Madi, you look cute in braces but ouch. Hang in there this to will pass!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I feel for her. Literally. Someday she will know that it is all worth it!
Oh, I feel for her too. Mouth pain is so not fun. But she too will end up with the same gorgeous smile that Lauren now has! Yay Madi!
Ouch; I totally understand your pain madi, those are not fun! You still look beautiful!
Madi, you look cute in braces but ouch. Hang in there this to will pass!
Post a Comment