Tap, Tap....is this thing on?
Wow. I have been MIA for awhile!!...I have so much to catch up on :/
I figure I will just start with now, and go backwards a bit...if I even remember how to do it...
=Ahem=
First day of school 2010!!
Two in High School:
Lauren:Sophmore
Madi: Freshman
One starting Middle school
Chase: 6th grade
(so cool)
And two in elementary!
Conor 4th grade
Wyatt: 1st grade
(yes, they wore shoes to school)
To commemorate this occasion, I decided it would be a fun FHE activity to make Twinkie School buses....like so....
I made a "short bus"
Madi's
Lauren's...complete with escape hatch in top...
Then the boys make theirs.....after Lance brings out the strawberry syrup...
Suddenly we have terrible bus wrecks...

...and licorice people run over and cut in half...
Finally The Lego rescue crew is called in, but it's too late.
We were all laughing hysterically...which was probably super inappropriate because bus crashes are no laughing matter.
Looks like we're off to a great start this school year!!
I figure I will just start with now, and go backwards a bit...if I even remember how to do it...
=Ahem=
First day of school 2010!!
Lauren:Sophmore
Madi: Freshman
Chase: 6th grade
(so cool)
Conor 4th grade
Wyatt: 1st grade
(yes, they wore shoes to school)
To commemorate this occasion, I decided it would be a fun FHE activity to make Twinkie School buses....like so....
Then the boys make theirs.....after Lance brings out the strawberry syrup...
Suddenly we have terrible bus wrecks...
We were all laughing hysterically...which was probably super inappropriate because bus crashes are no laughing matter.
Looks like we're off to a great start this school year!!

7 comments:
i found the bus crash to be highly offensive... :) lol
you guys know how to party-seriously. i want to be like you.
So glad you are raising your kids to have your fantabulous sense of humor! LOVE IT!
the kids look great! hope they are lovin school! I'm stealing the bus crash idea for our FHE next...I'm sure there is a vauable lesson in there somewhere right? :)
Good luck with school this year you guys! Those buses are hilarious; I shouldn't be laughing this hard, but I can't help it!
We loved the bus wreck.
Have fun in school this year!!Love your chickens. Hope they lay lots of eggs.
Very funny blog and dang cute kids.
You are such a good mom! XO
Post a Comment