Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grandma Mae

Our sweet Grandma Mae passed away at the age of 95 on Aug. 19, 2010
She was born Lilly Mae Lybbert in Alberta Canada April 13, 1915
She was an amazing active lady! She LOVED to play golf and played well into her 80s...I believe she even played on her 94th birthday! I am so grateful for the time our family was able to spend with her, and that my children were able to know their great-grandma

Conor and Grandma Mae in Durango, Colorado
2009

Grandma Mae with Lauren and Madi
2007

Grandma and her big strong grandson ;)
2008
I am so glad we got to spend this time with her!
Grandma Mae was always dressed so nicely--even camping!
She was such a classy lady and made everyone feel loved
We will miss her, but are grateful she can be with her beloved Wayne again, and we're thankful for the knowledge we have that we will see her again

2 comments:

Jan said...

I have Lybbert relatives back in the family history in Alberta - -never knew we had that connection. She looks like a sweetheart - -I love that your kids got to know her and spend time with her.

Chelsey said...

What a sweet lady. We are so lucky to have the knowledge of eternal families.