Lauren had an Orchestra concert called, "Music By Candlelight"
We all got to sit and eat dinner and shop at the auction while listening to beautiful music! :)

Here's my girl!!
I LOVE to hear her play!

She played in a quartet.
She was the best cello there of course! ;)
Great job sweetie!!
9 comments:
Yay for Lauren! I know she is wonderful - -in every way!
So wonderful! I have failed in the music department with my kids and they have all quit the instruments they used to play :(
Awesome!
So glad you remembered you still have a blog! ;) It's nice to hear about what's going on with you.
I love to hear Lauren play the cello.
Of course she is the best. Love that Girl!!!
Would love to hear her play, what a great little family you have.
What a fun night. Your kids rock!
Good job Lauren! And congrats to Madi on her teaching job and Chase on his first piano recital! You have amazingly talented kids..but hey, you know that right? :D
Wow, you're kids are seriously amazing. They are all so talented! Good job to all them! And they are cute too!
Steph, I've missed your BLOG !!! How are you? Just busy with Life I hope?
When are you coming to Utah?
Post a Comment