I am soooooo behind on my blog...it's ridiculous..But I'll try to do some catching up...
Chase's first piano recital!
Chase has an incredible ability to play whatever he hears. He is very talented, and would rather play whatever he wants instead of reading the notes...sounds familiar...anyway, he worked hard on his songs and had them memorized and ready to go!
He played "Lucy and Linus" theme from Charlie Brown, and "Joy to the World"
He did a great job!!
Big thanks to his awesomely patient teacher Wendy Wright! :)
Chase has an incredible ability to play whatever he hears. He is very talented, and would rather play whatever he wants instead of reading the notes...sounds familiar...anyway, he worked hard on his songs and had them memorized and ready to go!
He did a great job!!
Big thanks to his awesomely patient teacher Wendy Wright! :)

2 comments:
Chase, you have been given a wonderful talent just like your mom.
I know it's hard to read the notes when you can play by ear but in the long run it will help develop your talent. Keep on working hard.
Love ya!
what an awesome kid. I love the brother photos. Priceless!
Post a Comment